Summer 2022 Program
The Emory Pre-College Program (noncredit) offers students an opportunity to experience college life.
- Study in a college-level academic course taught by Emory faculty
- Receive written assessment at the end of the program
- Certificate of Completion awarded upon conclusion of program
- Create global friendships
- Explore a vibrant campus and all it has to offer
- Participate in a university community
- Discover Atlanta and Emory with extra-curricular activities
- Live on a university campus or commute daily
Our program size ensures students receive personal attention from faculty and residence life staff.
Two-Week Noncredit Courses:
Session A: June 27 - July 8 (deadline June 13)
Session B: July 10 - July 23 (deadline June 27)
Session C: July 25 - Aug 5 -- Online courses only (deadline July 1)
Time is set aside during the afternoon most weekdays for College 101. Our presentations and student-led panels are designed to help high school students prepare for their college admission process and beyond.
College 101 programs will help equip students to understand and prioritize what to look for in a college. Below is a sample of what may be offered:
Student’s Perspective Panel: Your Guide to the College Experience
Choosing a Major
Admissions - Finding the Right College Fit
Goizueta Business School – BBA Program
Student Life does not end in the classroom.
- Meet your Pre-College peers during evening activities hosted by Community Mentors, who have planned activities to help you enjoy navigating the challenges and rewards of being part of our Pre-College community.
- Enjoy some time to simply have fun and get to know your peers.
- Additional extra-curricular activities, on and off campus, will be offered in the afternoons and evenings.
Step 2: Browse courses