Emory uses different systems, which are listed below with their functions. You will have access to the systems below from starting your application to participating in the program.
PORTAL (use personal email address and password)
Access your application
Complete your pre-arrival questionnaires and upload required documents
Review Financial aid award letter
Review course assessments (non-credit students only)
OPUS (use Emory NetID and password)
Pay deposit and balance
View Student Financial Account
Emory Email (use your Emory NetID and password)
Review communications from:
Emory Card Services about your photo upload
Student Financial Services about payment issues
Faculty with course information/instructions
Emory Card Services (use Emory NetID and password)
Upload image for Emory Card (accepted students only)
Resubmit your image if received rejected email to your Emory Email account
Student Patient Portal (use Emory NetID and password)
- Upload your immunization form
- Complete Tuberculosis questionnaire
What do you need assistance with?
PORTAL (use personal email address and password)
Use your personal email address and password you created when you started your application.
Note: All communications regarding your application, pre-arrival documents, information prior to arriving to campus will be sent to the personal email address used to log in your application.
Use your Emory NetID (7 characters: alpha or alphanumeric) and the password provided when you retrieved your NetID.
If you forgot your Emory NetID, you can obtain your NetID and Password
You’ll need the following to gain access to your NetID and Password:
- date of birth
- personal email address used in your application
- social security number, only if included in your application (if not in application, do not enter)
Use your Emory NetID (7 characters, alpha or alphanumeric) and the password provided to access Emory Card Services to upload a photo once you are accepted in the program.
Note: You will receive two emails from Emory Card Services 1) image was submitted 2) status of your image (approved or rejected). The approval or rejection email will be sent to your Emory Email (Use your NetID and password), not your personal email address.
If a window appears that looks similar to the one below, you have timed out of the previous session and will need to log back in. Be sure to choose the second option (see red arrow) each time. You have created a login with your personal email. Students DO NOT have an Emory Login using the portal.
If a window appears that looks similar to the one below, you tried to access your application using your Emory NetID and password OR selected option 1 when your previous portal session timed out. To gain access, log in to your application through the PORTAL, using your personal email address and password you created when you started your application.
You can reset your password.
- Access the PORTAL login page
- Click on "Forgot your password" on the PORTAL login page (see image below)
- Type your personal email address (used to start your application) as your username.
- Click on the "Reset Password" button
- Check your email (if the password reset email is not in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder)
- Log in to the PORTAL with your personal email address and new password
This should clear up any issues. In the event you continue to have trouble resetting your password, please send an email to OISP@emory.edu.
1. Be sure you are using the email address you used as your username for your application
2. Try using the incognito/private web page
- Open your web browser
- Following the PC/MAC shortcut commands for your web browser (see table below)
Private web page/incognito shortcut commands
|Google Chrome||Firefox||Internet Explorer||Safari|
I forgot the password to log in to Emory OPUS/Email OR I want to change my OPUS/Email password.
- Follow the instructions outlined to reset or change your University password - Use your NetID
If you are unable to reset or change your Emory OPUS/Email password, contact Student Technical Support at 404-727-7777 or email@example.com. The technical support team will only help the student who is matriculating through the program.
Log in to Your Patient Portal from the Student Health Services Student Immunizations Requirement page.
- On the Student Health page, click on the link to enter Your Patient Portal (YPP) as shown below
- Log in with your Emory NetID and password
- Select FORMS from the options on the far left
- Select “Tuberculosis Questionnaire” and complete
- Click on “Immunization Form”
- Scroll down until you see “Add Immunization Records”
- Upload your signed immunization form
- Click the blue "Submit Final" button to upload your form
Any questions regarding your immunization form, contact Student Health Service at Immunizations-SHS@emory.edu or 404-727-7571.