The Emory Summer College for High School Students is an opportunity to enroll in Emory College undergraduate courses and receive college credit.
- Attend class with Emory undergraduate students
- Letter-based grading A-F
- Starts college academic record: permanent college GPA and college transcript
- On campus and online course
- Subject to same academic and attendance requirements as Emory undergraduates
Students can enroll in only one course per session. However, you may apply for more than one session.
Emory College Online summer courses have:
- Required synchronous sessions every week: designated time that student must be online
- 3-4 hours online weekly in addition to the required sessions
- Readings and course assignments