Summer 2021 Online Program
Residential aspects of the program will not be offered in Summer 2021.
The Emory Pre-College Program (noncredit) offers students an opportunity to experience college life.
- Study in a college-level academic course taught by Emory faculty
- Receive written assessment at the end of the program
- Certificate of Completion awarded upon conclusion of program
- Create global friendships
- Explore a vibrant campus and all it has to offer
- Participate in a university community
- Discover Atlanta and Emory with extra-curricular activities
- Live on a university campus or commute daily
Our program size ensures students receive personal attention from faculty and residence life staff.
Two-Week Noncredit Courses:
Session A: June 28 - July 9, 2021 (deadline to apply is June 1)
Session B: July 12 - July 23, 2021 (deadline to apply is June 1)
Time is set aside during the afternoon most weekdays for College 101. Our online presentations and student-led panels are designed to help high school students prepare for their college admission process and beyond.
College 101 programs will help equip students to understand and prioritize what to look for in a college. Below is a sample of what may be offered in 2021:
Student’s Perspective Panel: Your Guide to the College Experience
Choosing a Major
Admissions - Finding the Right College Fit
Student Life does not end in the online classroom.
- Meet your Pre-College peers during evening activities hosted by Community Mentors (current Emory and Emory Oxford students) who have planned activities to help you enjoy navigating the challenges and rewards of being part of our Pre-College community.
- Join in optional extra-curricular activities that stimulate your mind, like performing in a talent show, participating in a pet parade, showing off your culinary skills, or attending student panel sessions about campus life.
- Enjoy some time to simply have fun and get to know your peers.
- Evening activities will be offered from 7 pm – 9 pm, Monday – Friday.
Step 2: Browse courses
Program Brochures (English, Spanish, Chinese)