Summer 2021 Program
Applications are not open at this time. Feel free to browse to learn more about the program and let us know if you have questions. While we are optimistic summer plans will go forward, the decision to protect public health and minimize risk may be necessary and affect in-person programming.
More information for Summer 2021 will be updated on our website in the coming months.
The Emory Pre-College Program (noncredit) offers students an opportunity to experience college life.
- Study in a college-level academic course taught by Emory faculty
- Explore a vibrant campus and all it has to offer
- Participate in a university community
- Create global friendships
- Discover Atlanta and Emory with extra-curricular activities
- Live on a university campus or commute daily
Our program size ensures students receive personal attention from faculty and residence life staff.
Dates and Deadlines
Two-Week Noncredit Courses:
Session A: June 27 - July 10, 2021 (deadline to apply is June 14th)
Session B: July 11 - July 24, 2021 (deadline to apply is June 28th)
- Students enroll in one course per session
- Attend more than one session
- Three 2-week sessions and one 3-week institute available
- Pre-Health, sciences, pre-professional, social sciences, humanities & arts courses offered
- Academic overview and course catalogs
Time is set aside during the afternoon most weekdays for College 101. Presentations and student-led panels are designed to help high school students prepare for their college admission process and beyond.
College 101 programs will help equip students to understand and prioritize what to look for in a college. Below is a sample of what may be offered in 2020:
Student’s Perspective Panel: Your Guide to the College Experience
Choosing a Major
Admissions - Finding the Right College Fit
Explore Atlanta and the attractions the city has to offer! Participate in on-campus activities organized by Residence Life staff.
Step 2: Browse courses
Program Brochures (English, Spanish, Chinese)