Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis until classes are filled. Residential space is limited. Apply early!
Once you log into the system, you will be required to complete a series of steps through the online process. To be considered for admission to the Pre-College Program, applicants must complete and submit the following:
- $70 non-refundable application fee. When you apply online, you must pay by credit card.
- Online application questionnaires (demographic, parent/guardian, educational information, course choices).
- Official high school transcript: MUST include grades from 9th grade to Fall of current year. If you attended more than one school, transcripts from both schools will need to be submitted for review.
If you are using Parchment transcript services, send transcripts electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Test scores: PSAT, PreACT, SAT or ACT scores are all acceptable standardized tests. Applicants will upload a copy of the test scores to the online application. Scores may be requested to be sent directly from the testing administration, however, uploading your own copy is the quickest option. Be aware that it can take up to two weeks or longer for Pre-College to receive your scores.
- One recommendation from a teacher or counselor. The recommendation will be requested through the online application. You will need the teacher/counselor's name, email and phone number to complete this section.
- International students may apply for two-week and three-week, non-credit courses only. You must submit TOEFL scores and a writing sample. Please see the International Students tab on the left.
*In order to complete the Emory Pre-College application process, a parent and/or guardian must digitally sign the required documents. Applicants will enter information for primary parent/guardian in the online application. The primary parent/guardian listed in the application will need to complete the parental consent and authorization of forms.
If you do not have access to an email address to create an online application, please email email@example.com to request an application form.
Application Status Notification
The Emory Pre-College Program and Summer College for High School Students will review your application and notify applicants via email of their acceptance into the program. Applicants are encouraged to log into the OISP Online Portal to view the status of their application checklist and take action on any items that need to be completed.
The email address used to create your OISP Portal login will be used to send out important information regarding the admissions process. Please be sure to check your emails regularly.